We are committed to offering you excellent customer service, to reducing costs and to make doing business with us with us as easy as it can be.
Using MY ACCOUNT allows you to manage your Council Tax account online and view other transactions with the Council - at a time that suits you - and much more.
Why sign up for MY ACCOUNT?
If you sign up for MY ACCOUNT you can:
- view and track your council tax account at any time;
- inform us you have moved home or moved in to the area;
- apply for a Council Tax discount;
- change your payment method to direct debit;
- see previous requests/orders such as your garden waste subscription;
- check your waste and recycling collection days and
- find your local councillor.
You need to click on My Account to register or sign in.
In order to see your Council Tax account you will need your account reference number and the online code (your Online Key this is the 10 digit code that is unique to your account.) shown on your latest bill.
Please note that once you sign-up for My Account you can request to no longer receive postal Council Tax bills.
It’s easier, more efficient and more convenient online.
Last updated 18 March 2020