Did you know that using NuLBC online account ?
- choose to receive your bills via email
- tell us you’ve moved home,
- apply for or cancel single person’s discount,
- set up payment via Direct Debit for council tax
- Tell us you’re a full-time student or an apprentice.
- View your council tax account details
- Apply to pay your council tax by direct debit or change your bank details
- Apply for or cancel a single person's discount
- Let us know you're moving home
(Please note that we can only accept notifications up to 14 days in advance)
- Tell us you’re a full-time student
- Tell us you’re an apprentice
You can also check the council tax band or property rates within the Newcastle Borough area.
All you need is some information that will be on your latest bill
If you have already registered for a myAccount just simply click on “Council Tax Account” and follow the steps through.
To complete your account setup, you will need your account reference number and the online code that is shown on your latest bill. Your Online Key this is the 10 digit code that is unique to your account.
To start click My Account
If you need to register for a myAccount
Click My Account
Select register then just follow the simple steps to create your account.
Once you have registered just follow the steps above.
Once you have registered or signed into your online account click on your Council Tax account. Remember you will need your reference number and your online key (10 digit code that is unique to your account)
It’s easier, more efficient and more convenient online
Last updated 6 September 2021